Who We Are
Kentucky Career Center is the area’s leading workforce development network, specializing in connecting employers with qualified workforce talent and job seekers with career opportunities.
Powered by Partnerships
Kentucky Career Center is a “One-Stop” center made-up of collaborative organizations providing career-readiness services to individuals and human resources support to employers. Partnering organizations work alongside each other with the common goals of strengthening our local talent pipeline and meeting the workforce needs of businesses. These partnerships include the following organizations:
- Brighton Center, Inc
- Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission
- Gateway Community and Technical College
- Kentucky Adult Education
- Northern Kentucky Area Development District
- Kentucky Office of Employment and Training
- Kentucky Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Ohio Valley Goodwill Industries
- Job Corps
Driven by Local Businesses
Kentucky Career Center is driven by the Northern Kentucky Workforce Investment Board, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, made up of local business and community leaders.
Committed to You
As a team of workforce experts, Kentucky Career Center is dedicated to providing employers with qualified workforce talent, and individuals with career, job training, and educational opportunities.
Kentucky Career Center Leadership
- Correy Eimer – Kentucky Career Center Operator
- Talia Frye – Brighton Center, Inc.
- Ryan Henson – KY Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Joshua Pierce – KY Office of Employment and Training
- Ellen Bates – Career Connections
- Jarrett Spisak – Youth Career Connections
- Heather Mullins – Business Services
- Alan Gullett – KY Office for the Blind
- Melissa Patchell – TANF – Employment Connections
- Kali Clifton – Transit Authority of Northern KY (TANK)
Data Driven, Results Oriented